[gui-talk] Craigs list

Dave W kosi123 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 04:44:21 UTC 2009

Joel,  I will answer these when I read more and play around tonight.  Sorry
just got back home after a long day.  It sounds good right now but I have to
investigate it more and I am sure you are as well.  Perhaps we'll learn it
together and have Doris with all her wisdom and knowledge of this walk both
of us thru it in the pinch.  Thanks Doris, and Joel,  Dave