[gui-talk] Olympus Recorder File Transfers

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Sat Feb 14 14:44:06 UTC 2009

If it's the ds30/40/50 line or recorders there are no problems and no
need for special software. You simply connect the recorder to the pc and
it's basically a usb stick. The Olympus recorders have both a wma
recording and a dss recording mode and if wma is chosen, it's just
standard wma files.

Hope this helps.

Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net