[gui-talk] DSL versus Cable

Don H lmddh50 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 16:57:10 UTC 2009

I am currently using  Comcast High Speed internet.  Just got notice that my monthly charges are going up quite a lot.  Comcast lists 10 Meg speeds but of course that depends on a lot of things such as how many people in your area are on line.
Att offers me DSL at a advertised speed of 6 Meg and of course with DSL you are not sharing the bandwidth like Cable.
Would like to here from those using ATT DSL regarding actual speeds and quality of service before I make a switch.
Thanks