[gui-talk] looking for a good spyware program

Don H lmddh50 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 8 15:55:09 UTC 2009

I used Spy Sweeper for 3 years and don't know if it is just my experience
but the only thing it ever caught was the normal run of the mill tracking
cookies which in my experience are little in the way of threat and are
easily removed by just clearing your cookies on a frequent basis.  I also
found that Spy Sweeper slowed my system.