[gui-talk] FWd: Braille Monitor Article: Freedom Scientific FilesPatent Infringement Suitagainst GW Micro

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Fri Feb 6 04:21:16 UTC 2009

Exactly. First they sue Serotek, which used to be called freedom box, just
for using the word freedom in their name? Give me a break. Like I said, the
best way to voice your disapproval is to hit them where it hurts, and that
is to not buy their products, there are definitely other screen readers out
there, and they beat Jaws any day.