[gui-talk] trying to install WSP3

Bud Schwab budschwab at charter.net
Mon Feb 2 02:03:13 UTC 2009

Hi Gang
I've been trying to install windows service pack 3 for some time and
am having problems.  I had mentioned it before here and somebody
suggested that I turn off my nod32 before installing it.  I
downloaded a fresh copy today to see if that might be the problem but
with the same results, I get a message that says it ran into a
problem and couldn't finish installing it.   Actually I still had
nod32 running because I can't figure out how to turn it off.  I found
a place in nod32 that says "quit" but when I click on that it says I
need to put in my password. So I put in the password that Nod32 gave
me and it says it's not correct.   So number one, do I need to turn
nod32 off while installing wsp3 and number two, where do I turn of
nod32?     Any help would be appreciated.   Any ideas?
Thanks.,

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California