[gui-talk] A question rejected by Kim Komando's screener.

Don Moore don.moore48 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 26 19:23:17 UTC 2009

Often we allow our blindness to be an excuse for disappointments we just
don't understand.  I've never actually understood the concept, but after
almost 62 years I know that it's a significant issue.

There are such issues as time constraints or the need for research that
occur.  She has, over the years been very supportive and interested in
blindness issues as she does have a visual impairment.

If you didn't whine too badly in your email, you'll probably get an answer
personally or else it'll be in one of the tips in one of her email letters.
Also posting the question on her bulletin board does work wonders.