[gui-talk] Nod32 Block Bad code?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:04:21 UTC 2009

Hi listers: using Nod32, when restarting I got a message saying that a bad
code was found. I did the Block option within the group of buttons that came
up within the Alert menu; in the Help file itsaid that this option doesn't
let you go back to the page where the virus was found, however I have a
feeling there's something more, thus my question: when doing the Block
option is the virus still there but in a latent state or did Nod32 somehow
erase or got rid of the virus?
also about Nod32's antivirus scan does Jaws let you know by some kind of
dialogue when the scan is complete? I did one and after about half an hour
(it had already annalized and did the Profile within the Context menu
option) I got a group of buttons "Disinfect" which wasn't available, "Exit"
"Help" and some others. I did Exit and though supposedly was finished it
asked me whether I wanted to abort the scan, thus my question.
Gerardo