[gui-talk] Wireless router

scott spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 03:36:05 UTC 2009

All of the wireless routers I've had were about the same in terms of usability. I currently have
a Do-link. router that works quite well for me. I do wish routers gave more range, but that's because I
live in an apartment complex and I like to go outside to the courtyard and be online at times.On Mon,