[gui-talk] Fwd: The Attitude test tests Jaws versus Window eyes!

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 21 12:27:29 UTC 2009

 From:    Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Ok, folks, the ultimate question - which is better, Jaws or Window Eyes? Is
there something better than either of them? Why do we feel so passionately
about our screen reading technology?
All this on the Attitude Test, Sunday at 19UTC, 3pm US eastern, 12pm US
pacific and 9pm in Central Europe only on The Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
We are not going to take any input from venders or people who work for
either Freedom Scientific or GW Micro, we only want users.
You'll be abel to get in touch with the live show via e mail or messenger at
yourvoice at theglobalvoice.info
or via skype at
the.global.voice
So come on, once and for all, lets have it out, on the Attitude test, only
on The Global Voice
Hope to see you there,
Chrissie, Naama and the team.
  -- The Global Voice, the radio station helping the world's blind and
sighted communities see eye to eye.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net