[gui-talk] Downloading to NLS digital player

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu Aug 13 15:37:45 UTC 2009

Oh. Well, that was simply a bad design on their  part. I've emailed  and
spoken with them about the unit (I'm supposed to, as this is a kind of  Beta
Project) and said as much, several time.\\they don't care. they  assumed
almost everyone would lose the little piece and it would be okay. I
mentioned  the soft hinged cover on similar jacks and ports on, say, my
Panasonic land line phone , where you attach the headpiece no-hands cored
now and then. They said that would have cost them more. They were taking it
all into account, they claim,  and this likely loss of a  little cover was
what they decided  to go with. Penny smart, pound foolish, I say. Oh, well.
sipwas=I ----- Original Message -----