[gui-talk] Blind users Verizon cell phone list

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Mon Aug 10 05:55:48 UTC 2009

Dear Will, Al, and anyone else who may be interested:

Here's the subscribe addy for this informative and hospitable, civil mailing list on which you can learn about a variety of cell phone models that are moderately accessible out of the box, and also read a bit of conversation about others that use third party software. But the emphasis is on the LG line and Verizon.

Joel

P.S. For some reason, I can't access the few extraneous words I've had to leave in here from the reply to my inquiry about the subscription address. I don't know why jaws can't even find the words except in Say All mode, so I can delete them and put the email address on its own line. Sorry if this is an inconvenience. I tried to clean it up, just couldn't.

The one I have is

BlindusersVerizonPhones-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

HTH.
---