[gui-talk] Yesterday's announcement from the RFB&D

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:44:50 UTC 2009

Hope the following works.

                  Click here to view this email as a web page

                  Now RFB&D's AudioPlus® DAISY books are just a download
away!

                  Dear Member,

                  Formerly available on CD only, RFB&D's AudioPlus books
offer the variable speed, bookmarking and navigational features you count on
and are now downloadable. No worries about CD mailings, storage or returns.
All of our 50,000 books are now available to you in downloadable DAISY
format.

                  Getting started is easy! Simply visit the AudioPlus
support website or call 800-221-4792 for further details and assistance.

                  Plus, expanded 24/7 service and support

                  We are delighted to inform you that we are moving to 24/7
member service and support. Now, RFB&D provides you direct and instant
access to our products, educator tools and member services and support.
RFB&D is committed to providing you with the same excellent service you have
come to expect at www.rfbd.org, by contacting custserv at rfbd.org or calling
member services at 800-221-4792.

                  We look forward to continue serving your future needs.

                  Sincerely,

                  RFB&D