[gui-talk] rebooting

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Thu Apr 30 12:43:13 UTC 2009

I am having some rather strange computer problems.

I am getting rebooting only under certain circumstances.  When someone in my
family tries to resize a picture, the computer reboots.  Sometimes, when I
exit a screen reader, the same thing happens.

I am also having trouble update Live messenger.  I get an error message for
that.

when I reboot, I get a message that there was an unexpected shutdown, and
Windows is looking for a solution to the problem.  Unfortunately, it never
seems to find one.