[gui-talk] why is jaws cutting off text and how do I corect

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 19:04:08 UTC 2009

Hi list members this morning and again just now when composing an email the
 jaws screen reader will only read to a point then as far as it knows I
didn't  type a thing.  it's also cutting off parts of words.  When I switched
over to thunder ahead of a time out the message read right.  an example the
sentence Will wait to see the other one, would stop on the h inother and
when I  arrowed one word at a time it repeated the word Oth several times and
when one  letter at a time the screen reader said blank and when back
spacing it just said  space as if I did nothing at all.  This just started to
happen today and  I'm sure it's something with the Jaws since when a spell check
was done the  message found no errors.  How do I fix this kooky one Huh?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind To  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221621499x1201450105/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Apr
ilExcScore428NO62)