[gui-talk] In IE 7, Control E has changed for me

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 20:05:32 UTC 2009

Hi Joel --
Well perhaps I am not familiar with the term "default search engine" or
whatever. I always set my home page to be a place I can search from.  But if
I want to search while not on that page I just go back to that page to do
the search. My question to you is, how do you use a default search engine if
you are not on a page that has a search option? Are you talking about that
annoying little tool that google plants in internet explorer that I can't
seem to get away from when I don't want to see it, and which I don't
remember ever installing?  Are there other analogous search tools that can
do the same thing?
Now you have me curious. happy searching.
--le