[gui-talk] Preferences in Adobe 9.1:

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at loc.gov
Tue Apr 21 13:25:51 UTC 2009

Ctrl-K brings up a dialog box with many preferences.  Ctrl-shift-5 brings
up the specific dialog box for screen reading preferences.

At 04:15 PM 4/20/2009, you wrote:
>I can't find the keystroke for the preferences in this version of the reader
>standard version.  Any help will be appreciated.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer, Engineering Section
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress    (202) 707-0535   <http://www.loc.gov/nls>
HOME:  <http://lras.home.sprynet.com>
The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of NLS.