[gui-talk] public relations committee meeting notice reminder

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat Apr 18 15:08:02 UTC 2009

Hi. could someone please explain this? Does this mailing list have a public
relations department? Am I in it? Do we meet regularly? What do we do at
such meetings? Plan to write and distribute press releases on various topics
to a list of online and print news publications? What will be the topics?

Sorry. Just don't know anything about this. Thanks for any further
information.
woes ----- Original Message -----