[gui-talk] still battling word

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:26:33 UTC 2009

Which version of Word are you using, 2002, 2003, or 2007? The answer
may vary depending on the version number. For prior to 2007, go to the
Format menu and look for bullets and numbering. Once in this dialog,
if you control tab to the numberig page, you can arrow around to the
None button and press enter, which should take the automatic list
numbering off. If you're using Word 2007, then numbering's in the Home
tab of the ribbon.

Good luck,
Wayne