[gui-talk] another MLB problem

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Apr 18 04:05:03 UTC 2009

On the advantages of Flash over stand-alone players, you got me! I
suspect that it's easier to implement fancy stuff such as multiple games
being displayed, split-screens etc., all of which are implemented in the
fancier HDTV player for those who have Premium access and who download
the fancy player. Other than that, who knows?

I agree that CBS Radio's player using Flash is quite accessible; that
just proves that it truly is possible to have accessible Flash content.
The word hasn't gotten to many Flash programmers, though.

Mike