[gui-talk] Word objects and lists and such

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 01:26:40 UTC 2009

Hi all -- I'm not a power user of Word and am thrashing with a problem that
I think should be simple. It is only a few lines long but I have a little
table inside a list that I copied and pasted from a webpage  into a word
document. So far so good.  2 questions: How do I remove the bullet list
items? There is only one item I needed to copy so I want to get rid of that
single bullet that is planted at the top of the table. Second, is there a
way I can modify the table or enlarge a spacer graphic in the middle of the
table? The spacer graphic is only there to put a space between lines. I want
to increase the font size of the lines and I am sure the graphic will stay
the same size. I don't know how to either grab and edit the table or grab
and edit the spacer graphic. I know the graphic is there because jaws tells
me about it, including its dimensions.
Any enlightenment is very welcome!!!
Thanks! This list can be a life saver. I never did like Word. To much
happening (shall I say) "under the table"...
Cheers.
--le