[gui-talk] To find out the latest version of Jaws.

julius braimah julius.training at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:41:42 UTC 2009

Hi Friends,
Thank you very much for your contributions.
In addition, I will like to know if there is a designed typing
programme for teaching blind persons who are begining to learn
computers.
I will need that programme to start train my students in the university.
Looking forward to receiving your suggestions and contributions.
Thanks so much.