[gui-talk] Will 2000 take it?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 22:43:22 UTC 2009

Hi list members, ken with a question.  Have my sister's machine hooked  up
till I get the other one back which may be never according to the president
of our computer talk club.  Want to maybe get a demo version of the latest
Window-eyes.  Will Window-eyes work with Windows NT 2000?  Also may or  may
not think of getting a System access demo in to it.  Also on a related
question, Since System access uses Dectalk, does Window-eyes use any other
software synthesizers other than the Microsoft speech so That when I or if I
get  it in here I can tell all my screen readers apart?   Thanks.
**************Great deals on Dell’s most popular laptops – Starting at
$479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631252x1201390195/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213968550%3B35701427%3Bh)