[gui-talk] Acer aspire netbook

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Fri Apr 10 13:10:36 UTC 2009

Do you happen to know where I can pick up an Acer approved 6 cell, the Acer
website isn't the friendliest, I haven't purchased the case yet, so what
ever battery that I end up going with can be accommodated later. I would
mainly have the 9 cell attached when I am doing onsite work but either a 3
or 6 cell when I'm on the move. I tried contacting the company that I
purchased the Netbook from, "of course" I thought that would be the place to
go but he is kind of giving me the run around.

One more question, I've installed Jaws 9 on the Netbook and every now and
then it switches to 40 minute mode, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you to the person that let me know about the FN right and left arrow
keys for turning the brightness up and down, I think it worked.

    thanks,
    Bryan