[gui-talk] Taking photos with KNFB Reader

Rafal Charlampowicz rafalchar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 07:58:00 UTC 2009

Hi,

    I hope here someone knows the answer.
For a few months I've used KNFB Reader Mobile. Last week my brother wanted
to help me with taking photos of a book. And we had a problem, because KNFB
Reader din not want to take a photo of another page before ending
recognition of the previous one. There was no need for us to wait, because I
could recgnize the pages later. I tried many different things, but I haven't
found solution to this problem. So, can KNFB Reader be made just to take
photos and recognize them later?
When you are to read the whole book it is very comfortable to ask some to
take photos for you.

--
Greetings
Rafal