[gui-talk] installing xp home from xp pro

plume blume at verizon.net
Wed Apr 8 20:51:40 UTC 2009

				Hi Everyone,
I have a xp computer with xp pro installed on it.
My JAWS can only be used on a XP home OS.
I would like to remove XP Pro and install XP Home OS.
Can I do this myself without speech?
If I buy a copy of XP home OS can it just over write XP Pro and remove the
previous OS?
This computer was given to me and I would like to use it as a back up
computer so I really do not want to buy the JAWS to operate a XP Pro machine
since all of my other computers are XP home.
Thanks for any info you may have for me.