[gui-talk] Acer aspire netbook

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Wed Apr 8 17:00:28 UTC 2009

Hello list,

    I just bought an Acer Aspire Netbook, I can't seem to figure out what the key combination to turn the screen down is, does anyone have one of these if so can you help, I'd like to be at least able to turn the thing down, if not off.. It's got a switch to external display key, but if there is no external display hooked up, when you hit that combo, it just cycles back to the on board screen. And does any one know about the larger batteries that are available, like the 6 cell and the 9 cell, any info would be appreciated.

    thanks in advance,
    Bryan