[gui-talk] talking voting machines

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue Apr 7 20:24:14 UTC 2009

I'm happy that don enjoyed such a positive experience with his voting
machine. My own experience when I went to the polls last November to vote in
our U.S. General Election, was a little different. I wrote one of my
personal stories about what happened and how I felt, which is published at
an online  literary journal but is also easy to find at this link on my own
personal Web site:

http://www.joeldeutsch.net/stories-essays/polling-place-blues/