[gui-talk] MLB and Accessibility?

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Tue Apr 7 15:31:48 UTC 2009

I received an Email yesterday from Lainey Feingold, an attorney who has
engaged in several structured negotiations with banks in the past.  i
didn't save it, unfortunately, but apparently her law firm has been
engaged in structured negotiation with MLB.  I believe that you can get
more info and give input by going to her web site, www.lflegal.net

Andy