[gui-talk] A new kind of accessibility:

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Tue Apr 7 05:33:42 UTC 2009

Lloyd,

Thanks for the direct link, but I don't need it right now because I'm up to
date at the moment, having read through the fiction and non fiction files on
my latest diskette from them. What I was hoping for was an idea of just what
link to look for from the NLS home page, although you're very kind to have
given me that direct link. I would like to know-how I would have found my
way to that page if I'd just started at the NLS home page. i have it in my
favorites list and often use it to go to the catalogue and run a search for
some book or other now and then. Thanks a lot.