[gui-talk] An internet explorer problem:

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Apr 5 20:33:38 UTC 2009

Okay, I give up. I use control I to bring up favorites for me now. I heard
someone say on a list that they don't like it because it's a tree view, but
I have no trouble with it and I can't even remember what it used to be
before I started using IE7 and control I, so I've got no dog in that fight.
let me just shut up on this one,okay? Sorry.cohtrol tbouel used