[gui-talk] A new kind of accessibility:

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun Apr 5 04:30:59 UTC 2009

Dave,

Well, I have one thumb drive stuck into a front-side USB port all the time
to which I copy various things I want to keep backed up from my hard drive.
So if I'm understanding you, this is some sort of device that provides extra
input slots for more such things, sort of the way a power strip lets you
plug a bunch of devices into one outlet? And when you select one of the
things you've got attached to it, it shows up in Windows Explorerr just the
way my one and only thumb drive shows up now? Is that pretty much how it
works? It's a thing that plugs into that USB port and sits on the desk in
front of your computer and has a few slots in it for a few thumb drives?

At least I understand it isn't a gypsy lady who reads Tarot cards. That's
the only meaning I could think of, which is what such fortune tellers are
generally called. Card readers or Tarot card readers. That's Taroh, Mr.
Jaws.

Tator aseEpxloerrer Explroer as if deivce dvice back3eba----- Original
Message -----