[gui-talk] Accelerators in I.E. 8?

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 02:38:38 UTC 2009

I highly recommend staying away from IE 8 until they work out the bugs
because if you are using JAWS 8 or before, you cannot use IE 8.  Not only
that, but IE 8 does not read alt text, it reads the long description but not
alternative text, so for the blind we are in huge trouble!  There is a long
list of things that do not work with Internet Explorer 8 and just because it
is the latest thing does not mean it is accessible.

James Pepper