[gui-talk] A news line question:

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Wed Apr 1 23:50:22 UTC 2009

david,

So the multiple files are interdependent, sort of like some recorded audio
book files that are divided into multiple parts and, once downloaded,  won't
unzip unless the unzip program can find them all there in that folder. Sort
of? Also, if you don't have a Stream or one of the available software
players, won't the full service, paid version of that FS Reader suffice? I
thought it ought to, yes? I think everyone, including of course Albert,
knows that the free FS reader is restricted only to allowing you to read
FS's own help files and stuff of theirs. No?
hep fread3er
other such and that they're have plit ookmuo----- Original Message -----