[gui-talk] National Federation of the Blind Enhances and Expands Newspaper Service for the Blind

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 1 11:00:05 UTC 2009

I too went to the site and was similar impressed.  However, I'm having a
small problem.  I arranged to have an issue of a magazine e-mailed to me.
It arrived in daisy format.  I tried playing it with my jaws book reader but
it didn't work.  The folder has an XML extension.  If I allow it to open
where it will it uses Internet explorer.  It begins reading the copyright
notice and stops at the end and crashes my machine without benefit of an
error message I'm at a loss to determine the nature of the crash.  Any
thought will be appreciated.