[gui-talk] Fwd: Main Menu for the week of 31 Dec

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Dec 29 10:24:32 UTC 2008

From: Naama Erez naama at ACBRadio.org
To: friends at acbradio.org

Hello friends,

This week on Main Menu we will hear from Mitch Pomerantz who has a
message
for us for the new year, we will hear about an online
servay on screen readers, and our feature presentation will be an
interview
with Greg Brayton and a virtual tour of his studio, where Greg walks us
through some mixing, editing and production. This is a very exciting
program
so don't miss it!
The first airing is at 1UTC on Wednesday, that's 8pm US Eastern and 5pm
US
Pacific on Tuesday evening on ACB Radio Mainstream
www.acbradio.org/mainstream
Don't forget -- main stream is now in broadband too!
You can visit our website for updates and archives at
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org

In addition, you can join our Main Menu friends list for comments,
suggestions and discussions. To join send a blank e mail to
mainmenu-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org

On behalf of all our main menu team, I'd like to wish you a happy new
year.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive producer