[gui-talk] Fwd: WebAim is conducting a screen reader survey

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis bhawkeslewis at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 24 11:07:11 UTC 2008

On 23/12/08 00:46, tribble wrote:
> Evelyn -- if it fails to go back, the page probably opened in a new window,
> which you need to close to go back.

The survey doesn't open a new window.

Both Alt Left Arrow and Backspace take me Back from the second page in
IE7. I wonder if Evelyn's screen reader is failing to update its virtual
buffer. Switching in and out of its forms mode to try to force a refresh
might help.

An alternative way to complete the survey would be to return the
original page, fill it out again, and press "Submit Survey Responses",
since your response won't have been counted unless that was pressed.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis