[gui-talk] what is dazy, niso and viktor reader

Loy loyrg2845 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 17:57:15 UTC 2008

NLS is National Library Services. Library for the Blind is the local library  a part of NLS. If you own a device like the Victor Stream you can download book from NLS in digital form and play them on your portable device. Soon NLS will start distributing digital talking book machines that will play the downloaded books and also you can get the books on a cartridge to play on these talking book machines. Cassettes will gradually be discontinued over a few years.