[gui-talk] loss of speach

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Dec 23 13:07:35 UTC 2008

No. It means that I have not had a chance to respond due to the load of
mail and other things going on. Also, it's bad netiquette to hijack a
thread by replying to a totally different topic such as the MSI Wind one
like you did. Also, it's not good netiquette to discuss a private
correspondence on a public mailing list.

Many thanks.