[gui-talk] downloading photo's

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 20 22:35:49 UTC 2008

You save them like other attached files.  The only difference is that you
can't read them so naming them is important.  I'd be more specific but the
saving will work differently from one e-mail client to another but if you've
saved other attachment you should be ok with these.  If it's easier just let
the picture files save to my documents and cut and then paste them to your
pictures folder.