[gui-talk] Question

jaybee jayjohnson65 at bham.rr.com
Sat Dec 20 20:41:59 UTC 2008

Hi Doctor.  To highlight one word at a time Hold down shift control and hit
the right or left arrow.  The right forward, the left back.  Shift control
down arrow highlights a line, but make sure you're at the beginning of the
line. Shift control end highlights from cursor to the end of line. Shift
control home from the cursor to the beginning of document.  Shift control
end to the end of document from cursor, and if you want to highlight the
entire document, control a.  Hope this helps.  Best wishes,  Jaybee
Things eyes of flesh can't see are in the mind.
To those with perfect sight:  I am not blind!