[gui-talk] Thanks and one more question!! RE: [guide-talk] Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 Question!!!

plume blume at verizon.net
Sat Dec 20 12:52:29 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,

Well at that price I am considering buying the 2007 student version.

I do have a few questions:
Since the student version doesn't have "outlook" and when I install the 2007
office will it wipe out the MS Office 2000, program?
Will "outlook remain on my start menu and function as it did before the new
installation?
Can MS Office 2000 and MS Office 2007 operate separately on my Computer or
will the New 2007 version wipe out the MS 2000 program?

Does anyone know about the "note program in the new 2007 version and what it
can and cannot do and can  JFW 10.X talk to it?

Thanks for any info or any suggestions that you might have on installing the
2 office programs.

From, Tom Blume
Voice Mail: 206-312-7844