[gui-talk] this fax thing

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 23:16:49 UTC 2008

Hi Joel --
Ok, le stands for Laura Eaves, which you can see is part of my email
address.
tribble is the name of a little furry creature in one episode of the
original star trek series. Tribbles made a pleasant sound under favorable
conditions, and screeched when in the presence of Klingons.  They also had
the unfortunate attribute of reproducing by eating, and so they would
explode into a huge colony in the presence of food.
(Gosh, and I only get fat...*groan*)
I have been saying for months that i should really get a different name, but
everyone seems to remember tribble, however stupid it is.
Cheers and avoid those klingons!
--le