[gui-talk] recovering juice feeds without exporting

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Thu Dec 18 21:44:36 UTC 2008

How do you do it?

Juice, for podcast downloads, has an export and import feature. I did not give this any thought till after I got windows reinstalled, and Juice along with it.

I have the old drive, all files remain pretty much intact, and I know the previous install of Juice must store my old feeds, sixty or so, in some form.

My question is how, and is it a form I can recover from.

A feed is just a web address, so there must be some way.

Thank you for any assistance.

Sincerely,

Antonio Guimaraes