[gui-talk] link for standalone flash player

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Dec 18 16:12:28 UTC 2008

Ray,

I have not tried out this particular link, but Adobe often tries to install or use their own download manager.  Usually there will be another link on their pages if the
download doesn't start automatically.  It is usually further down.  While the link you found is probably just fine, I am getting more and more uneasy about downloading
something from a site other than the source unless I was referred to it by the source.  There is just so much malicious software around these days.