[gui-talk] new youtube player apparently no good for us

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 16:55:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

    Has anybody here tried to watch a video from:
www.youtube.com
in the past few weeks or so?  IF so, have you also noticed, as I did, that
the act of clicking on a video's page no longer plays the video?
Apparently, they've gone and gotten some new player which I reckon we can't
use.  I've tried left clicking on the first letter of the link for a video,
I've tried right clicking, I've tried all kinds of thing; but, still cannot
play videoes.  Has anybody found a work around for this?

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray
Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375