[gui-talk] JaWS 10

Donnie russdon at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 17 02:22:55 UTC 2008

Hi Rick

Let's compare notes.  I'm having similar problems and don't know why.

I also am using JAWS 10 with Windows Vista Home Premium.

I'm using a Dell 1525 laptop.

My computer seems to lock up when I run Windows Contacts or Windows Sidebar.
It says "Computer is not responding."  But if I wait long enough (usually a
few minutes) it unfreezes.

Donnie