[gui-talk] Auto Forms Mode as an "issue" (was Re: googlehas changed and searches are now difficult)

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 13:40:42 UTC 2008

Hi Rick --
all you need to do to get out of forms mode while on an edit field is hit
the numpad plus, or its laptop equivalent.  You will hear the sound effect.
Then you will be sitting on the edit field but not in forms mode. Then you
can type the navigation commands and they won't be interpreted as text.
HTH
--le