[gui-talk] Restoring Internet Explorer favorits after a reinstall

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Sun Dec 14 22:30:56 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've reinstalled everything on my machine, including internet explorer. I have all the data saved, and was able to restore my outlook express folders.

I am looking to restore my internet explorer favorits to their original state, and the only glitch now is that the favorits do not display in order of the site last visited.

I just copied the favorits folder from

d:documents and settings/default user/favorits

into the local c drive, but I mist be missing something that tells IE how to order the favorit items. It now wants to alphabetize all entries.

I would appreciate any help.

Sincerely,

Antonio