[gui-talk] google has changed and searches are now difficult

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Dec 14 15:40:54 UTC 2008

Tom,

I used Google extensively on Friday night and tried it just now this morning, Sunday, and I do not notice a change.  If
you are getting one result, it makes me think you could be using the "feeling lucky" button or something and opening
the results in a new window.  Unless I am missing something, it sounds as though a setting may have gotten changed
for you.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson